Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Are You Feeling Defeated And Discouraged?

In this life, we all yield to something. We give way to pressures or duties or calls or desires, but we all give way to something. 

Sometimes we lose our perspective, we get defeated and discouraged. We order fattening pizzas and awkwardly burst into tears. And so God uses His Word and the encouragement of others to get us back on track to remind us to keep doing the things He has called us to do.  

It is obvious to me at the moment, that God wants me to be patient. He wants me to have a better attitude in the waiting. He wants me to inhale, exhale, and praise Him and show faith by waiting with a heart that KNOWS the Lord will not let me down. He wants me to exude patience! He wants me to "talk" and "walk" faith in the waiting. 

Thank you, Father, for doing the most remarkable things, in spite of my very unremarkable faith. ✞ 

Blessings,
Dalinda 

No comments:

Post a Comment