Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cloaked By Our Limitations: Part 2

Just a few days ago I found out through some testing that I am highly allergic to heavy metals and (EMF) electro magnetic fields. This is going to be a challenge for me since cell phones, computers, radio towers, etc. all have a high EMF. There are also many, many uses of heavy metals in our society today. Thankfully, there are some companies out there that make devices that can be put on cell phones, etc. to protect my body from receiving the EMF. 

You may remember that I got mercury poisoning from an amalgam filing a few years ago and lost some of my vision in my right eye. I see now that this is why it wreaked so much havoc on my body. And looking back over the past three years, I also see how God used this situation to not only bring me closer to Him, but to help others see that it was God, ALL GOD, behind my success. 

GOD IS SO AWESOME!....He delights in using our limitations because He wants others to look at us and know He is the one behind our success. The great news is: If we aren't perfect, then we're in perfect position for God to use us. How awesome is that!!! 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment