Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Miracle

The miracle isn't the life we've missed....it's the life we've got!

The life I have now is the life the Lord had planned for me all along!  The people that mean so much to me now....I may have never known had my life been different. This life I've got now is my miracle!  I have had a crazy, full life and I wouldn't trade it for anything else because now I can fully appreciate all that the Lord has done for and given me.  

God is carefully teaching us through circumstances He permits in our lives. He has lovingly crafted a curriculum for each one of us. No one has the same schedule, classes, or lessons. It is tailored exactly for us. What a beautiful thing! 

It's just amazing watching God work out every little detail of our lives. We serve an awesome God! ✞

If you have been redeemed....Speak out!  People need Jesus and you just might be the one with the right life story that will show them the way.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment