Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Show Our Brokenness, That His Name Be Lifted High

We're all broken in one place or another. But when we stay connected to the Vine, He strengthens us so that we may bear fruit-even through our brokenness.

Sometimes it takes a big blow to get us where we are meant to go. 

Sharing brokenness with one another is a gift. When we take the brave step of sharing our ugliness, our pain, our broken pieces, then His beauty can shine through, and it's truly beautiful. He gets the glory of a life redeemed, not us.

*The picture on the right is showing my face and neck swollen from mercury poisoning. 

*The picture on the left is me last November. At this point the mercury poisoning had gotten into my blood stream and I had body wide inflammation. The picture on the right was taken in May of this year after I had been doing Whole Body Vibration for 3 months.

Now my husband and I own our very own Whole Body Vibration Studio. GOD IS GOOD....ALL THE TIME!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment