Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Week Spent With Family

I absolutely had the best Christmas week ever! No elaborate gifts, just some wonderful memories made with my family at Great Wolf Lodge and the beach. Wouldn't trade it for anything! Love my family!!! 


Me and my boys ❤️

Me and my honey ❤️

Taking a break from the indoor slides. 

Christmas Eve by the tree in our pj's at Great Wolf Lodge

Drew enjoying some hot chocolate in the lobby.

Jake enjoying some hot chocolate in the lobby.

Me and my boys having a blast!

Me and my honey ❤️

The boys are worn out after all the fun at Great Wolf Lodge.

Jake and Drew playing football on the beach.

Me, trying to stay warm. 🔥

❤️My family❤️

Just being goofy

Me and my honey❤️

Jody and Jake

Jody and Drew

Me and Jake

Me and Drew

Gorgeous day at the beach!

God's beautiful sunset!

Another shot of God's beautiful sunset!

The Sky Wheel at Myrtle Beach, SC

The Sky Wheel at Myrtle Beach, SC

The view from the Sky Wheel

Drew....that about sums it up.

Another shot of the view from the Sky Wheel

Me and Drew on the Sky Wheel

Jake....that about sums it up.

Gorgeous day in Myrtle Beach, SC....God is so good!

I told Jake he had a big mouth! 

I found three pearls in my raw oysters.
 
Me and my Drewie

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment