Saturday, February 8, 2014

It's In God's Hands

My family and I really appreciate your prayers over the past week. I just wanted to send out an update so you all will know what to pray for. I am having a thermography screening on Monday morning. The thermography screening will show if there is inflammation around the area of concern (hence, signs of bad cells). This procedure is a second opinion before they biopsy me. They already have a biopsy scheduled for me but my family and I have decided that if there is no inflammation around the suspicious area, I will not proceed with the biopsy. If there is inflammation around the suspicious area, I will go ahead with the biopsy as soon as possible. I have placed this situation totally in God's hands and feel your prayers. You all have been wonderful in sending your love and prayers for me and my family. Thank you! 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment