Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Next Step Of Faith

Just another step in the process of my faith....Biopsy next.

Sometimes it's hard to understand why He lets stuff happen....the bad stuff.....the stuff that drives me crazy. But I'm discovering, that with every situation, I'm getting stronger, more sure of me and most importantly, more sure of Him. ✞

I have decided to have a thermography screening before they cut on me. I will have this screening done on Monday morning. If it shows abnormalities, I will go ahead with the biopsy. It took them from 8:15 to 11:45 to decide to biopsy me. They were just not certain and I don't want to be cut on if I don't have to be. The thermography screening will show if there is any inflammation around those cells.

Thank you so much for your prayers!
 ❤️

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment