Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Go Ahead, Take That Step Of Faith

We live our lives, staying within our comfort zone. The thought of taking a new step and learning a new hobby or venture, stay rigidly in STOP mode.

We are all guilty of similar behavior. I can stay in one spot thinking myself incapable of attempting more or living life differently; knowing full well that all I need to do is try, to discover that maybe I can do it.

Our tendency is to give up too easily. I am so glad that God does not give up on us. He pursues us and guides us. He forgives us and chides us. He bestows great and wonderful gifts upon us, then waits for us to use them.

I am an authority of nothing, it is only by the grace of God I am here to tell my story in hopes of encouraging someone else to take a step of faith. 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment