Friday, March 21, 2014

The Journey Continues

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my health journey. Most of you know that almost two years ago, I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye, due to mercury poisoning from an amalgam filing. Since doing Whole Body Vibration and several detoxes, my vision is 90% improved. The past couple of weeks my massage therapist has been using dry cupping around my eye to help bring more blood flow to my nerves. I am so excited to say that my vision is continuing to improve. This has definitely been a long journey, but I am continuing to heal....All in God's timing!

Dry cupping – This procedure involves creating a vacuum into the cup bringing blood and lymph to a pacific area, promoting circulation and healing, In addition it will help break adhesions between the skin and underlying connective tissues, allowing for freer movement, pulling the local underlying tissue up into the cupping vessel. 

The most common and misunderstanding regarding one of the most powerful and beneficial after effects of cupping is the marks that are left on the skin. Cupping can leave marks which indicate that the stagnation or disease has been moved from the deeper tissue layers to the surface, allowing fresh oxygenated blood to nourish and heal the underlying areas. 

Cupping is considered with others to be the oldest natural healing therapies.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment