Tuesday, April 15, 2014

So Thankful That God Is Not Fair

We cannot realistically expect to understand God's perspective, especially when it comes to pain and suffering. If you're like me, when something bad happens, you feel like your pain is unjustified. I say to myself, "It's just not fair. I'm a good person." There is just one major problem with my defense: I'm not good! I'm a sinner.

But the good news is God is not fair. If the wages of sin is death and we're sinners, then we deserve death. We're guilty. We deserve to be punished. To die and suffer eternally would be fair punishment for our disobedience. But thank God, He's not fair. He is just, but He is not fair...PRAISE GOD!

If we know Jesus, He doesn't give us what we deserve. I think that's just pretty dang AWESOME!!!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment