Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We're The Seed Planters, Not The Crop Grower

Over and over God ministers to me through someone I thought I came to minister to. He shows me His heart and His Word in new ways right here in the life I am living and through the people I am serving.

Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated six months of Shakin' N Bakin' at our business, Circulation Nation of Simpsonville. Thank you Simpsonville and Golden Strip for allowing us to serve you.

Sometimes we forget to be obedient in the small and anticipate His faithfulness in the big. Maybe we forget we're the seed planters, not the crop grower.

How blessed we are to be called His servants. I am thankful that He who sits on high would bend low upon people like us and use us as his vessel. 
Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment