Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Don't Put God In A Box

How can my limited mind understand the limitlessness of God? It can't! 

Don't get caught between God's unlimited potential and power and your nearsighted vision of the situation....Don't put God in a box! 

It all starts with accepting Him for who He is, not who we want Him to be. 

I discovered that to really know God I had to stop trying to make Him fit into my world view. I couldn't define Him based on my values, or disregard those aspects of His character that didn't fit into my pretty little picture of Him. I had to accept God for who He is. 

I am sure that God can and does use anything and anyone to accomplish His purposes, sure that if you obey Him even when it seems like no one sees and no one cares, He will honor your obedience, sure that when you focus less on what others say or think and commit to following where He leads, He will open doors you never dreamed or thought possible. He will take your words, your life, your story, your obedience, your faithfulness and use it, in spite of the impossible smallness of it all.

The is no limit to what God can do through you, provided you do not seek your own glory.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment