Monday, July 22, 2013

God's Vision Is Different From Ours

God will do whatever it takes to get your attention. He will not let you continue down a dead end road.

Almost four months ago, my husband lost his job. After a few days passed he told me that losing his job made him realize he had been working hard on the wrong things. Maybe the answer to trying to give my best to everyone begins with allowing God to give Himself to me. 

A job can become a idol. When we exhaust our best efforts on the job, we are empty when we are home. But no job brings you fulfillment, only God can do that. When we depend on man, we get what man can do; But when we depend on God, we get what God can do. Man says, show me, and I'll trust you. God says, Trust Me, And I'll show you.

Faith is the bridge between where I am and the place God is taking me.

Throughout this trial, our family has come to realize that God's plans for us are not altered by other people's choices....Sometimes God deletes stuff from our hard drive to make room for an upgrade.

My husband and I are so blessed! God is leading us down a path that we never dreamed we could ever be. God has given us the opportunity to work together in our own business, one that Jody and I are very passionate about. We are opening our own Whole Body Vibration Studio. Both of us have seen tremendous results doing Whole Body Vibration. Jody has lost 36 pounds and no longer has high blood pressure. I have lost 37 pounds and am continuing to detox from mercury poisoning. My peripheral vision is almost completely restored. Hallelujah! 

So you see, God's vision is so different from ours. He examines us and sees the potential that others might not recognize. God looks at each of us and sees what we can become if we will only yield ourselves to His purposes....And many blessings pour down upon you! ✞ 

Blessings,
Dalinda


No comments:

Post a Comment