Wednesday, July 24, 2013

There Is No Victory Without Surrender

What if we gave it all to the One who holds it anyway? 

In our humanness, we think of surrender as a negative thing. Like we lost the battle and surrender means we will be taken prisoner. And often, in my walk with Christ, I cling to things, because I subconsciously think that if I let go and give it to God, I will be losing something - but this is so not true! 

For the past few months I have really come to terms with what this truly means. When we sit too long in one COMFORTABLE place, it tends to make us too reliant on what WE know. What if we loosened the chains we have on the "false control" for which we struggle? What if we trust, even if the answer is a whole new way that has never been seen before? 

My measly, mortal mind cannot possibly fathom God's ways, but He is teaching me (again) that He is able, faithful, trustworthy, and true. 

You will never receive that which you are not willing to give....If you don't give it, you won't get it.

God has something in store for each of us that He cannot accomplish unless we are willing to let go of our safe haven, our comfy stuff, our normal routine. 

For when we rely on our heavenly GPS (Guidance of a Personal Savior) we will always end up in a good place....God is active in BIG ways! I am gearing up for the She Speaks conference Friday, getting Jake ready for his mission trip on Saturday, and continuing the process to get our Whole Body Vibration Studio open very soon. One thing I have learned during this journey is: Growth takes action....It's a "walk of faith" not a "sit on your butt of faith". Revelation comes while we are en route to the destination. ✞

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment