Monday, January 20, 2014

Faith Stretching

I don't know about you but I'm so thankful for a new week. It's so important to be thankful. Today in the world there are so many things that try to trap us. There are so many things trying to bring us down into depression or anxiety or anger. It's all in your perspective.

Since the beginning of time, Satan has been working against God trying to get God's children to doubt His word, His goodness, His wisdom. 

Worrying and anger won't change a single thing, so it's better to remain faithful and keep trusting God, and keep moving forward...keep growing...He will guide you through any struggle, any mountain...remember, faith stretching is a good thing.

God reminds me daily that He wants to be first in my life, front and center in the midst of all "my" plans. 

Blessings,
Dalinda


No comments:

Post a Comment