Friday, January 10, 2014

God Is Into Wild Variety

Our family and clients are celebrating our Grand Openimg Celebrtion of our new business tomorrow. We are so excited! 

Just in the short three months that we have been open, we have seen God use us to help and encourage others. Our Whole Body Vibration Studio is a unique concept, one that is different from other exercise studios. But different is good!

Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.

You are unique. Of all the six billion people alive right now on this planet, there's no one just like you. If there's only one you - out of all those billions and billions of people - why would you want to be like someone else? Multitudes go through life envying the build, hair, talents, or abilities of other people. I think it is an insult to God for me to spend my time and energy trying to be someone I am not. So start fixing your thoughts on the fact that God made you one of a kind and, as one child put it, "God don't make no junk."

God has given each of us gifts that make us significant not only to God but also to each other. Whether you realize it or not, you are a vital part of God's plan. No one else can do what God has planned for you to do.

When I first got the idea in my head to start a blog, I thought, that's a crazy idea. But nope...it wasn't crazy because it was God's idea! The key is to believe in yourself and persevere. Trust your crazy ideas. They could change the world!

Oh, just think how different our lives would be if we didn't let fear make us shy away from God's plan.

God will use anyone who has a willing heart as a means to advance His kingdom. I am thankful that God can take the smallness that I have to offer and use it for something BIG. If others knew what a blessing it is to serve God, more would do it! 

I am so thankful for chances He has given me to grow and trust Him as never before. Opportunity to let His light shine through me. So thankful! Because only Jesus can make something God glorifying out of all our stuff! We surely can't!

I am honored that the Creator of all chose this beautifully crazy life for me! 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment