Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Are You In Over Your Head?

At various points in our lives, all of us feel we're getting "out of our depth" or " in over our heads." But the reality is that without God we're always in over our heads.

There are problems all around in this life: a job lost, someone dies, there is strife in the family, or a bad report comes from the doctor. When these things happen, our temptation is to panic, because we feel we've lost control.

I appreciate all the wonderful people God has placed in my life. My husband and my children are amazing. It was because of my parents' love for one another and love for God that I am the woman I am today. They taught me much ... not with lessons, but by example. They lived a life in front of me that permeates my being today. They were a kind, loving example of a family committed to God.

I depend on many people in my life to help me accomplish what I am called to do. However, we see constant change. People who we thought would be with us forever leave.

Every individual needs to believe that God is all you have to have. God is the only presence we can never do without.

God without man is still God. Man without God is nothing.

Don't venture out of your depth till you can swim, with God as your lifeguard.

In His Mighty Hand,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment