Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Don't Let The Devil Steal Your Joy

I don't know about you, but I want to prove to the devil that I can enjoy everything I do and that his tactics to steal my joy just won't work. 1 John 4:4 says, "Greater is He that is in me than he who is in the world." I believe it glorifies God when we refuse to live in fear, worry, dread, or any other relatives of theirs.

If we allow fear in our lives, it breeds more fear, but if we practice walking in faith, it becomes easier to do it again and again.

It is important to realize that we are not alone in our battles with fear. The devil wants nothing better than to convince you that there is something really wrong with you and that other normal people don't have the same kind of problems. Don't let him do it; all of us experience fear.

God wants us to believe for great things, makes big plans, and expect Him to do things so great it leaves us with our mouths hanging open in awe. James 4:2 tells us we have not because we ask not! We can be bold in our asking. We can ask God for all we want to, as long as we trust Him to do it His way, in His timing.

Faith is knowing inside that despite what is happening on the outside, everything is going to be alright because God is on the scene, and when He is present nothing is impossible.

In Him,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment