Friday, April 13, 2012

God's Got This

It thrills me to know that God is our guide through every day of our lives. How wonderful to know we have Someone to guide us and ensure that we get from one destination in life to the next.

Why would you walk in your own strength when you could ride with the Spirit?

God's will makes us uncomfortable only as long as we are not pursuing it.

The quality of your life, the direction of your day hinges on whom you're putting first: you or God. Placing God first in all you do secures a spot in the center of His will. Can you imagine a better place to be?

I am grateful for being reminded that God is in control and I should let go of my expectations.

We complicate things way too much! It's not ours to worry about. God has changed my perspective on life...It isn't my life, it's His. When you let Him in, He'll change your life forever.

"This God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide [even] until death (Psalm 48:14)

What's so cool about pursuing a life in Christ is knowing, "God's got this."

In His Perfect Love,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment