Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Of A Kind

God has created us to be different from one another; and He has done it on purpose. Each of us meets a need, and we are ALL part of God's overall plan.

God chose me before I ever did anything wrong AND before I ever did anything right! IF YOU REALLY TAKE THIS TO HEART, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

When we struggle to be like others, we not only lose ourselves, but we also grieve the Holy Spirit. God wants us to fit into His plan, not to feel pressured trying to fit into everyone else's plans. I can cancel the audition because God has designed me for my part, and I never really had to try out. I realized that I can stop auditioning for my friends, my family, my church members, my critics, and even my children because God custom designed me for the part He wanted me to play.

God is carefully teaching us through the circumstances He permits in our lives. He has lovingly crafted a curriculum for each one of us. No one has the same schedule, classes, or lessons. It is tailored exactly for us. What a beautiful thing!

In His Grip,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment