Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brokenness Is A Tool In The Hand Of God

The photo below was taken Janruary of this year. It shows the inflammation on the right side of my face caused by mercury poisoning from a silver filing (amalgam filing) in my tooth. I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye as a result of the mercury poisoning because it damaged my optic nerve. Six different doctors told me that I would never regain my vision. I am thankful that they were wrong! I have 90% of my vision back and continue to detox daily at our studio, Circulation Nation of Simpsonville. God is so good!!!



We're all broken in one place or another. But when we stay connected to the Vine, He strengthens us so that we may bear fruit-even through our brokenness.✞ 

Brokenness is a tool in the hand of God.

* It is painful, but God supports and provides the strength we need to keep going.
* Brokenness is a sign of His love and activity in our life. He breaks our self-reliance because He loves us. He knows if we are left on our own, we would yield to pride and selfish feelings.
* Any discipline we experience in times of brokenness is God's way of changing and preparing us for future service. Brokenness stops at the point where our spirit yields to God's will. The moment He senses a true desire within us to obey His Word is when He eases the painfulness.
* God will never allow brokenness to crush us.

God uses brokenness to deepen our understanding in three ways:
* We gain a new perspective of His mercy and provision.
* We have a more complete comprehension of ourselves.
* Our compassion and understanding for others' suffering is developed.
God uses brokenness to reveal our need for Him. We need the fellowship and love of family and friends, but only Jesus Christ can meet all our needs perfectly and completely.
Only Jesus Christ can take our weakness and turn it into strength, hope, and honor. 
Will you trust Him to change your life?

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment