Monday, November 11, 2013

We're The Artwork, God's The Artist

Often we stand at life's crossroads and view what we think is the end. But God has a much bigger vision and He tells us, "Relax my child, it's only a bend. 

I had to learn that God would not work as long as I worried, but the moment I trusted Him, He put His plan into action, and through faith and patience, I enjoyed the thrill of watching God work miraculously in my life. 

God answers prayer and rebuilds lives. No matter how messy we are, how messy we've been, we are going to be a masterpiece. He sees the masterpiece we can't see yet. We don't have to manipulate our circumstances or try to control the people around us. We just need to do our job as the artwork, and let God be the Artist. The result will be breathtaking.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment