Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What A Difference A Year Makes

Even in the darkest times, we should never doubt God. Even when it may appear like our life is over and He has forgotten us, He is actually growing us into our future. 

Here is one of my blog posts from around this time last year:

"CHOSEN"
God chose you! 

Chosen: God separated you from everyone else to perform a specific task....And God consecrated You for that purpose. Wow! What an awesome thought! 

Nothing about us or our circumstances surprises God. He ordained that we should walk in those ways because we are uniquely qualified by Him to do so. He approved us, because He chose us for our specific situation. And He equipped us for every trial and difficulty we will ever face in life. What an awesome God we serve!

THANKFUL.....THANKFUL.....THANKFUL! Today, I am most thankful for "Answered Knee-Mail!" I got my report from my biopsy....NO Lymphoma!!! Another PRAISE GOD! THANK YOU JESUS! Prayer is not something to be taken lightly or used infrequently. Yet, in the rush of daily life, we often lose sight of God's presence. Instead of turning to Him for guidance and comfort, we depend on our own resources. I am thankful that though I focus too much attention on the "real" aka physical world, He is gracious and loving to prompt me again to pour myself more fully into the real world aka spiritual world. We can access His power anywhere. We don't need a wi-fi hotspot or a high-speed modem. We just need to look up. He's connected and waiting. ♥

God made us to fellowship with Him! If that fellowship demands trials for a season, rejoice that God thinks you worthy to share in the sufferings of Christ-and, eventually, in His glory. Praise His holy name! I am thankful to be a part of something so much grander than myself. 

Problems that seem insurmountable to us are simply a breath to Him. God holds each one of us in the palm of His hand.

What a difference a year makes! God was actually growing me into my future.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment