Monday, November 4, 2013

His Bounty

We must choose to think about how blessed we are. Just this morning I was pondering my blessings in life and I had a fresh revelation of how blessed I really am and of all God has done for me in my life. Had I been thinking about what I did not have, and what I still need, that moment of realization would have evaded me. 

A client of ours at our studio asked me a thought provoking question this morning. She asked, "what were you doing a year ago?" I answered, "I was going to doctors." It is such a blessing to look back and see why I had to go through all I did in order to get to the place I am today. 

Honestly, just to be able to walk, see, and hear is a great blessing and one that people who are crippled, blind, or deaf would be extremely content with. We always think we will be content when...but why not choose to be content right now?

God is such a good and merciful God. He blesses us beyond measure and so many times we don't take time to really look at His bounty.

Looking for all of His good gifts! 

Blessings,
Dalinda


No comments:

Post a Comment