Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Believers Are Achievers

Great men and women of God are not made on the peak , they are formed in the valley. What a comforting thing to know that if God is testing your faith, it's because He has somewhere He wants to take you. God has to prove you before He can promote you.

There are no short-cuts to any place worth going. The long road is also where God teaches me things I wouldn't learn otherwise.

God can make the impossible....possible. God can make the difficult easy.

Remember, that while we draw the breath of life in the mortal body that is so easily beset by sin, we have an adversary that will do everything he can to steal and kill our joy and peace with God.

How God sees us is not the problem. It is how we see ourselves that keeps us from succeeding. Each of us can succeed at being everything God intends us to be.

You and I think we are supposed to be achievers, and we are. But the way we achieve is to believe.

It is wonderful and comforting to know that when everyone else sees our faults, God still sees our possibilities. The Lord did not wait for me to get all fixed up before He got involved with me. He started with me where I was then and has been responsible for getting me to where I am today.

It should be a great comfort to us to know that what we cannot do for ourselves, the Lord will do for us, if we trust ourselves to Him.

Grace and peace,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment