Monday, November 14, 2011

Joy Comes In The Morning

Satan knows that I don't feel well today and that I am already down because it is my Dad's birthday. He is using everything he can to bring me down even further. But with God by my side he will not succeed.

The devil is not happy to see us on our knees crying to God. We need to press through, press on and not give up.

God shows up in the dark times just as He is present in the light, but sometimes we hesitate to expose our challenges and struggles for fear of embarrassment or rejection. I try to avoid building those walls because I want people to know God's grace in their own lives and those are the moments we need it most!

If only we could remember that on the tail end of every sorrow there is a joyful tomorrow!

Humbled and undeserving,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment