Monday, November 28, 2011

Close Your Eyes, Clear Your Heart, Let It Go

We want to give our situations and trials to God for Him to use for His glory, not for us to become bitter about.

How dare I bless Him in my ease and curse Him in my trials. My God is God! His Deity is not dependent on my current situation. His Love is not dependent on my attitude!

In my strength, my gifts are 'D' effort at best, but when surrendered to Christ there is no end to what HE can do with them. Whatever I have the faith to surrender fully, willingly to rid myself of my comfort zone or my conveniences HE can make beautiful.

I pursue HIM and HE pursues His perfection in me. He desire me to see the world through His eyes, with His heart. There's no way for me to do that in my own strength.

I am determined to see God glorified through my mundane. Well, I see my everyday as mundane, but if I allow Him to use it, He can make my mundane...Miraculous.

I don't want to show everyone a "mock perfection." I don't want to be a Barbie Christian. I want my life to be a humble, honest reflection of where I am in my walk with Him!

We can't ever learn how to live real faith if we never need real faith.

Because He wants us to willingly let it go.

For His Praise and Glory,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment