Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Peace

Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

When your equilibrium is upset by complications or crisis, it is essential to step back, take a deep breath, and focus on God instead of the problem. God promises to take care of you. But if you are putting all your energy into worrying about the problem, it is almost impossible to hear the still, small voice of God in the situation. Only God can help you navigate the problems that seem too overwhelming to deal with.

When you focus on God's immense greatness, it puts your problems into perspective.

Spend time with God to discover the peace that passes understanding. Exchange fear for faith by concentrating on the greatness of God. You may not know why the hard times happen, but you do know whom you can trust in the midst of them.

I've learned that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

I am so thankful for the peace of Jesus Christ that overwhelms, surpasses my needs, upholds my weak knees, and covers my heart and soul.

I need Him! He is the only solution to my trails.

Knowing God's peace not only transforms your life, it also transforms your perspective of who God is. When God walks through our circumstances with us, the grass really is greener on the other side. Not because our location or circumstances have necessarily changed, but simply because He is there with us.

Peace,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment