Friday, September 2, 2011

Are You Normal or Are You One of "Those People"?

I don't want to be normal, if normal is living with fear, doubt, dread, anger, bitterness, selfishness, or strife. I DON'T WANT TO BE NORMAL! If normal is accepting the world as it is, I don't want to be normal. If normal is financial problems, broken marriages and dysfunctional families, I don't want to be normal.

I want to be more like Jesus and a lot less like the world!

So go ahead and call me strange, call me out of touch, weird or a Jesus freak. Call me one of "those people".

I want to see Jesus everywhere! I want to pray about everything. I believe that God is in control so I don't have to be. It's all about Him, for Him, and because of Him. I don't believe in luck, coincidences or chance. I believe in God! So yes, call me one of "those people".

I am very proud to be one of "those people" because I am one of "His people"!

In Him,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment