Thursday, September 22, 2011

Be Yourself

The world is full of pretenders. People pretend to be happy when they are miserable. They try to do jobs that are way over their head just because they feel they "should" in order to be admired or to maintain a certain reputation with people.

People have many masks and can become quite adept at changing them as needed. I have heard people say, "I'll just fake it until I make it." You are being untrue to yourself. And not only are you being untrue to yourself but you are not being the person God created you to be and you are robbing yourself of God's best.

I believe that not being true to one's self is one of the biggest joy thieves that exists.

Be yourself and be all that God created you to be. That is living life to the fullest.

"On my own I'm so clumsy, but on your shoulders I can see....I'm free to be me!" I love these lyrics from Francesca Battistelli's song 'Free To Be Me'.

In His Amazing Love,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment