Thursday, January 26, 2012

Don't Run Ahead

You and I are not God, and we don't know everything He knows. We can't see the big picture like He can. Therefore, we are not the best judge of when the wait is over and it's time to move ahead.

I know it can be really hard to wait when it seems like there's no good reason not to go ahead. Believe me, I've been there, chomping at the bit. But I've learned through trial and error that when I rely on my own judgement, things don't turn out nearly as well as when I rely on God. So I've decided to wait on His timing, not only because He deserves my obedience, but also because I want the best for my life. And I'm sure you want the best for yours too.

We've been given one piece of life's jigsaw puzzle. Only God has the cover of the box.

God sees all, we see in the moment. He knows are needs far better than we do. We need to learn to trust God, just because He is God. And remember, God will never call you to do what He hasn't already done.

In His Magnificent Grace,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment