Monday, January 30, 2012

Live A Story Worth Telling

We don't need any extensive resume to work for Jesus, just a willing heart.

God scoops up all of our pieces and parts and makes it whole. Watch how He takes our little and magnifies it into something so incredible that we will NEVER be the same!

You've been given your life. No one else has your version. You will never bump into yourself on the sidewalk. Your life will never be lived by anyone else.

Life is racing by, and if we're not careful, you and I will look up, and our shot at it will have passed us by. Some people don't bother with such thoughts. They grind through their days without lifting their eyes to look. They live and die and never ask why.

I want to be more like Jesus and a lot less like the world. I want to see Jesus everywhere; I want to pray about everything. I believe that God is in control so I don't have to be. It's all about Him, for Him and because of Him. I don't believe in luck, coincidences or chance. I believe in God.

God wants to do reconstructive surgery on the hearts of each one of us. We live lives of quiet desperation, yet getting trapped in the mundane was never God's intention for our life! He wants us to not only LIVE victoriously, but to display that victory so others will be drawn to Him!

Jesus should be the main character in your story, not you! If your story doesn't revolve around God's glory, it's not worth telling!

I pray that God challenges me to fall ever more before the throne of God begging for more of Him to show in my life and less of me!

I'd love to hear your thoughts. I promise to let them nourish my heart, not enlarge my head.

For His Glory,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment