Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sometimes For Things To Grow, They Need Rain

Life is not easy. Most of us can attest to that fact. When doctors warn, when rivers of tears flow down our cheeks, we realize how difficult life can sometimes be.

At these times, we have two choices: we can buckle under the turmoil, or we can look to God above. We can decide that we cannot and will not take another step, or we can ride on God's mighty shoulders.

Storms may pass, but God's love is forever!

We can be happy, praise, and rejoice in God's faithfulness, or we can whine, complain, and cry as we struggle along. Personally, I have found that my heart can sing regardless of the storms around me, as long as I allow Jesus to live inside me. When I try to follow His will for my life, Jesus is faithful to show me the way.

I have learned that during trials, my strength is magnified. If I never had to face adversity, I would never fully appreciate the calm, joyful times that come my way. The times when God has strengthened my faith most greatly were the times I completely surrendered my cares and concerns to Him.

In the midst of the darkness you will learn lessons you might never have learned in the day.

When God permits His children to go through the furnace experiences of our lives, He keeps His eye on the clock and His hand on the thermostat.

Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes it's jewels with.- Robert Leighton

Don't forget that each of us is an ever-growing, changing and becoming individual. None of us is a finished product.

I'm a child of the King...still living in palace preparation mode.

Humbled and undeserving,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment