Monday, December 31, 2012

Humble Yourself

The desire of my heart for 2012 was to be fit, not broken, but God doesn’t always “bring it to pass” the way we plan it. No matter how hard we try to plan and maintain a handle on (or control of) our own lives, each year all of us are faced with situations and circumstances that are completely out of our control....I love New Year's. And it's not because of the numerous college football games on television either. LOL I love New Year's because it signifies the end of a chapter, one that probably didn't reach my highest expectations yet holds the hopes, the dreams, and the possibilities of a whole new year. As we ring in 2013, you and I can rest in the truth that God is going to bring about the best for our lives no matter OUR plan. God never promised me I would be a happy, healthy middle-class citizen. He promised me something more. Himself. So my New Year's resolution for 2013 is: To live second by humbling myself and giving up my rights so others may know the goodness of God...Have A Blessed New Year! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment