Thursday, March 7, 2013

Detoxing Your Life

God is the source of all hope. No circumstance -- sin, poverty, pain, sickness, loss, disappointment, grief, even the prospect of your own death -- can steal your hope when it is safely anchored in God. All of these things are earthly toxins. It is just as important for God to detox our heart as it is for us to detox our body.

God is the author of all hope -- and He will never leave your side as you walk through the dark, confusing, lonely, and painful places in your life. He will replace your clouds of despair with the brilliant, penetrating light of His everlasting love. He will fill your heart with peace and your mind with wisdom and understanding. He is our hope for everything we will ever need!

I am in total awe of the way God is healing me. I have been doing Goga for 4 weeks. I have lost 11 pounds! I will be measured to get my total inches lost, on Monday. Obviously, after 11 months of doctors and no confirmed diagnosis, the core of my problem has been toxin buildup in my body. I have never been one to do cleanses, saunas, or foot detoxes - but I'm a firm believer in them now. Toxins are one of the top causes of disease and autoimmune disorders. DETOX...it will save your life!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment