Thursday, March 21, 2013

God Is Active In Big Ways

There are times in our lives when the storms rage and we don't know which way to turn. Times when we feel as if God has left us and were standing alone in the shadows.

Even though we may not be able to see Him, He is there, just waiting for us have faith in Him and the knowledge that He will see us through.

Every highway of life descends into the valley now and then. And everyone must go through the tunnel of tribulation before they can travel on the high road of triumph. Thank God for His hand upon us during these dark tunnels!

I am thankful that the God I serve hears the prayers of His people. I am thankful that God hears the prayers of those that have not yet turned their life over to Him.

God is active in big ways! God is in the process of giving me an extreme make-over. He is not only detoxing my body, but my heart as well....Our suffering means something! ♥

I am here to tell you that God is faithful!!! I have no doubt, that after my extreme make-over, I will come out better than ever...because that's how my God works!!!

If people would only believe they are still in the process of creation, submit to the Maker, allowing Him to handle them as the potter handles clay, yielding themselves in one shining, deliberate action to the turning of His wheel, they would soon find themselves able to welcome every pressure from His hand on them, even if it results in pain.

Not a single blow can hit,
Till the God of love sees fit.

Watch God do a miracle!!!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment