Friday, March 15, 2013

Maybe A Broken Heart Is What We Really Need

What makes your heart break? What makes you uneasy in your seat? That thing that makes you afraid? The one that gives you goose bumps and makes you sweat, that is the very thing God is going to use in you to change the world.

It is the mystery of it all that gives it the power, the mystery of the whole process called God's working that makes the power so magnificent.

Jesus didn't just preach a gospel. He lived one, and now YOU are His hands and feet. We must get out there and BE the church, not just be WITH the church.

Too often we ask God to heal our heart, to put patches over the broken parts..but maybe a broken heart is what we really need.

Life is full of problems that you and I can’t handle. So why do I sometimes wait so long before I turn to God? Why do I try everything in my own power before looking to the only One who is All-powerful? Why can’t I see that my situation makes me a candidate for a miracle?

What may be impossible for you and me is possible for God.

Every miracle in scripture always started out as a problem. - John Maxwell

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment