Wednesday, March 27, 2013

He Doesn't Ever Let Go...And I Am Thankful

Our Lord is amazing the way He just keeps after us...After me. Everyone struggles at times. Everyone fails at times. It's not always easy to share those times...but it is a good thing to do. You see, if you share, it may help people that are struggling also. And, it helps you because people pray for you. Not only that...it begins a healing process. A form of therapy if you will. So...

Christ has called us as His followers to be "salt and light." God can transform a human life in and to the glory of God by His grace. Apart from Christ, we are totally incapable of transformational living, but "with God all things are possible." Let your light shine for the world to see today, in whatever struggle you are walking through. The world needs you!

We don't need higher self-esteem. We need greater self-grace that comes from the depths of His grace. - Ann Voskamp

Sometimes when I seem to be caught in a struggle...a wrestling match of some sort, I feel like giving up and then I am reminded that I serve a great God that NEVER gives up. He doesn't abandon. He is there for all time...right beside...giving slack but not too much. He doesn't ever let go...and I am thankful!

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment