Friday, February 17, 2012

God Is For Us, But Expect A Battle With Satan

God is for us. We also know that Satan is against us. Sad to say, sometimes we discover people are also against us. Satan works through people as well as independently.

Today, God lifted a tremendous burden from my shoulders. I am finally through with lawyers in dealing with my parent's estate. PRAISE GOD!

It has been 14 months since my Dad passed. The lawyer that originally drafted the trust screwed everything up and only put half the property into the trust and failed to put my Dad's half in. This meant a waiting period of at least 8 months because of probate. I have spoken with this lawyer several times to get him to fix his mistake and he was a complete jerk. So yeah, I truly believe that Satan was working through this individual.

The final outcome of all this was a huge God thing. Our lawyer was well aware of the other lawyer's huge mistake. To fix the mistake he had to just do away with the trust and issue me three deeds for the property. He was so kind and did not charge me to draft them. This saved me hundreds of dollars.

So don't think that just because the devil is against you that success is out of your reach. People and the devil cannot stop God!

In His Grip,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment