Friday, February 3, 2012

How I See God Directly Reflects How I See Myself

Many of us have lost the confidence God wants us to enjoy. Society is filled with insecure people, which causes great difficulty in personal relationships and is one of the reasons divorce is so prevalent today.

Stop trying to fit in when we were born to stand out.

I have learned a lot on my journey about what "true confidence" is and about overcoming my need to please everyone. God's desire is that we be bold, courageous, confident, respected, admired, promoted, sought after, and most of all loved.

I believe confidence is all about being positive concerning what you can do, and not worrying over what you can't do. A confident person is open to learning, because she knows that her confidence allows her to walk through life's doorways, eager to discover what awaits on the other side.

Confident people do not concentrate on their weaknesses; they develop and maximize their strengths.

See yourself as God sees you. You are valuable, you have worth, you are gifted, you are talented, and you have purpose on this earth.

Don't let feelings rule you anymore. God has a plan for your life. You can hold your head up high and be filled with confidence about yourself and your future. You can be bold and step out to do new things.

If you pray for God to use you, believe me, He will. And He will equip you with the tools to do it. I have been blogging for almost nine months now. I have definitely seen God's hand in my blogging. My blogs have reached people in areas of the world I never dreamed they would. He is amazing!

Confidence is holding on to a strong faith in God, a faith that is backed up with complete knowledge and understanding that with God's help you can do anything.

Replace your fears with confidence and watch what God can do. God always does His part, making seemingly impossible things possible!

I know that anything I am good at is because God has gifted me in that area, and I thank Him all the time for the abilities He has equipped me with.

Resist worry and fear. They accomplish nothing and are of the enemy.

Invite Jesus into every area of your life. Don't hide your faults from Him. He knows all about them anyway. Don't hold anything back; give God everything!

Celebrate your uniqueness and rejoice in the future God has planned for you. Be confident and start enjoying you!

God confident,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment