Tuesday, June 4, 2013

God’s Fingerprints

If we intend on trusting God to completely transform our life then we don’t get to pick and choose the pain he uses to get us there. It doesn’t work that way.

God has a way of meeting us in the darkest of circumstances. God will take perceived hindrances or weaknesses in our life and find a way to use them for His glory. I know that His love brings with it a joy and peace that doesn’t make logical sense. There is no explaining it. Yet, when you find it and grab hold of it with all your heart, there is no denying it. 
He takes the wreckage and turns it into a masterpiece.  He takes the seemingly broken beyond repair and makes it beautiful and useable again.  He takes the heart that’s lost all hope of surviving and somehow pumps life back into it.
I am abundanly blessed and blown away at the goodness of our God!!! Just before I left to go to the dentist to get my tooth fixed, I received an email from Glynnis Whitwer from Proverbs 31 Women's Ministry. She was notifying me that I am not longer on the waiting list to meet with a publisher at the She Speaks Conference....Woohoo! I am doing two phone conferences before I go in July. I really see God's fingerprints all over this -- from my health issues, to healing, to telling my story in book form -- all to give God the glory for my story. 
I also have a few other blessings that I will reveal in the near future. :)
Oh, I almost forgot....I got the mercury filling out (the metal fillings that were used prior to 1996 contained mercury) and all is well. It is so strange, but a good strange....The nerve behind my eye is already doing something. I saw a flash of light. Woohoo!!! I still have one blind spot at the bottom of my vision field. Praying is continues to heal! I get my permanent crown in a few weeks and when I do, I am also getting my last mercury filling out and replacing it with porcelain. More detoxing is in my future! 
It is amazing the way God is healing me! 
Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment