Friday, June 21, 2013

The Gift Of Grace

Is everything 'good' in my life? No...but I choose to see the good. I am thankful that God has blessed me with the ability to see Him in all things. Peace does not come due to an absence of problems but because of the presence of a peaceful God in our heart. - Tracie Miles 

am thankful that God has called me by name. I am thankful that He sees in me what I can't see in myself. I am thankful that He has given me the confidence...the Holy Spirit...to share His name with those around me.

Grace means giving someone a break when they deserve it the least...that's exactly what God did for us. We have been given such an amazing gift of Grace through our Lord Jesus...shouldn't we also dispense that same grace to those around us?

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment