Monday, June 17, 2013

Reflections Of The Past Bring Promise For The Future

This time last year I was just beginning my long, medical journey. I was awaiting some test results for MS. I had lost my peripheral vision in my right eye and was having bad headaches. This journey lasted for 14 months. I just found out a couple of weeks ago what has been wrong.

As I look back over the entire journey, I see how my time in the desert was both necessary and ordained by God for it prepared me for His vision. The process was so painful, but the results have been pure gold.....The testing of our faith transforms us into a servant worthy of big dreams with bold outcomes.

I have come a very long way since this time last year. Just a few weeks ago, I found out that I have had mercury poisoning from a silver filling in my tooth that contained mercury. If God had not lead me to Whole Body Vibration, which is a tool for detoxification, I could be completely blind in that eye or worse.

The mercury poisoning caused the cells in my body to malfunction. There are two reasons why cells malfunction: deficiency and toxicity. Deficiency means the cells are not getting enough of what they need to function properly. Toxicity means the cells are being exposed to something that is interfering with their normal function.

I had that filling removed and immediately noticed a huge difference in the way I felt. I felt physically calmer and blind spot I have in the lower part of my visual field is improving....Words just can't explain how good I feel! I am in just total awe of the awesome God I serve! I can't wait to see His plan for my life continue to unfold. 

Blessings
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment