Friday, June 14, 2013

He's In The Mountain-Moving Business

Life rarely goes the way we plan and we say, "If only I had enough faith...my parents wouldn't have died." Our problem is that we put the emphasis of our faith on ourselves. If we have faith, our problems will go away....Not so!
I have learned that faith isn't about believing everything will turn out well…it’s about trusting God NO MATTER how things turn out. 
Jesus isn't prodding us to show more faith. He is pointing us to the object of our faith - God. However small our faith, God can move mountains. When we follow His will, He will move mountains for us. He will show us the direction He wants us to take. He may move the mountain; or He may carry us over, around, or through it. 
Personally, I am glad my life hasn't gone the way I planned, because His plan has been so much better. If you trust in Him and Him alone, He'll take care of your needs and then some - blessing your life in ways you can't even imagine! 
The next time a mountain looms ahead, God wants us to apply to His moving company. He will take us to the right destination.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment