Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spiritual Cartwheels

God is using me right now, the way He wants to use me right now. God orchestrates everything together to bring you to this very place called ‘today’. 

If people could only see the way God works in the lives of His children: life is never dull or boring. It’s far from dull or boring. He is constantly at work. God is good....all the time!

God knows that it is difficult for us to just jump over the edge in faith. He wants us to keep trying, but He understands that it is difficult. All I can say to this is that I am extremely humbled by the fact that God holds open His arms to me despite my (sometimes) lack of faith. In my health circumstance, God did exactly as He said He would in His word. I am still doing spiritual cartwheels in amazement and great joy....because my God is great and He is faithful and He does as He says He will do.

He can be trusted! He will do as He says He will do. Just remember to do what He wants you to do, and that is to love Him, praise Him and TRUST Him through it ALL. 

He is the reason I am doing spiritual cartwheels! ✞ 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment