Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Being A Blessing Brings You Blessings

Many people fail to enjoy the abundance God has for them because they have an "I'm needy" mindset. I think acting as if God will not meet our needs or doesn't want us to have our needs met is rather insulting to Him. We should compliment Him by believing He is good and by expecting Him to meet our needs according to the promises in His Word. 

Fearing we will not have what we need is exactly what Satan wants. We can open the door to his will through fear just as we can open the door to God's will through faith. 

My life is not without challenge, but I enjoy a lot more good things than bad ones. When I expected trouble, I often got it. Now that I expect good, I often get that. Sometimes I even get better than what I have hoped for or expected because that's the way God is. 

It's been a very productive week for my family, as we are preparing to open our own Whole Body Vibration Studio. When we finished up at the studio today we decided to stop and get something to eat on the way home. As we were finishing up, the waitress came over to our table and told us that another table had taken care of our bill for us. We were pleasantly surprised. What a nice gesture! But why were we surprised because that 's the way God is. God is teaching me to aggressively expect good things to happen in my life. He gives us exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond all that we dare to hope, ask, or think ( see Ephesians 3:20) 

I believe if we ALL lived and loved others as Jesus lived and loved others, we would experience more of heaven on earth than hell on earth.

If anyone has ever been sweet or kind or thoughtful to you, try today to "pay it forward."

Be blessed and be a blessing! 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment