Thursday, August 15, 2013

With God, We Are Limitless

Just when we think we understand how He will solve a problem, He takes a different route all together. Our lives are very mysterious, but blessed are those who trust when we cannot understand. 

I'll be honest with you, when all my mysterious health issues began I allowed the devil to influence my thoughts. I convinced myself that I was dying at the age of forty one. Eleven months passed with no answers to my question..."What is this terrible thing I have? It has to have a name!" But then I had an A-ha moment! I realized that I had been focusing on what I COULDN'T do instead of what God COULD do. This A-ha moment not only changed how I approached my recovery, but also my life. 

Everyday forces us to get uncomfortable, to seek God, and to do the very best we can. Some days we screw up. Some days we knock it out of the ball park. But if we never were in over our head, if we were never forced to get uncomfortable,  We'd never grow. Our potential would never be reached. It's in those times of tough, hard nosed, in over our head times that we're prepared for our destiny....that we're prepared for the God sized calling in our lives. 

The places where we're darkest and weakest are the greatest opportunities to be glorified through repentance, transformation, and healing. With Him we will accomplish great things that seem impossible, because we know that He turns impossibilities into realities! 

I am in compete awe of how God redeemed my health situation. He is not only healing me through Whole Body Vibration, but He has called my husband and I to start our own Whole Body Vibration Studio. Wow! So many times the trials of life can cloud our perspective and the way we see things. What we call life is a journey to death. What we call death is the gateway to life. 

He knows our heart's desires and He longs to bless us. 

am so blessed! I get to work beside my best friend/husband everyday. I have always had a passion for helping others and a passion for health and wellness. As I recognize God's hand in the details, I am also learning that God's story doesn't revolve around me and having my journey unfold smoothly, but that I am privileged to play some part in God's greater plan. If I will be patient, I will discern just how the details fit at just the right time. 

He knows the desire of our heart. God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and a lot of faith. But it's always worth the wait! 

We need to learn to love ourselves like God loves us and accept that what we cannot do does not limit us, it defines us. You see, life's span and troubles refine us into exactly who God wants us to be. With God by our side and in our heart, we are limitless! 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment