Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fear Cripples

Satan and his minions would like nothing better than for us to miss God's blessings and he won't let one victory go unchallenged.

Fear is camouflaged in an evil spirit, and it operates out of the mind of a person. Fear cripples. Fear stops a person from enjoying his or her blessings. But God has equipped us with everything we need to fight....so let's fight! 

God hates it when we pass up on the real life and settle for the false promises of this world. The lie of the serpent broke the trust that Eve had placed in her Creator. She replaced her trust in God for a desire. She desired the creation more than the Creator. Once we trust The Lord to the point of being free from the desire, The Lord might just give it back to us. He does this to show us that it isn't the thing that is evil; it's the lack of trust in our heart that is evil. 

All God is looking for is a sincere heart that chooses to love Him more than self. 

We need to CHOOSE to open our hands to all of His blessings, because y'all know it's always our CHOICE. It's our choice if we will receive what He gives us as blessing, or if we will label it otherwise. I believe God is always good and always perfect regardless of my often times misperceptions. On the days I fail to see His graciousness as a gift it's only my seeing that is distorted, never His love. 

We need God. That's it. When we choose to live this truth, everything else falls into place. 

I'm only sure of one thing in this broken world....God! As long as I hold tight in my heart the fact that His plans are GOOD, then I can fight through the obstacles life throws at me, to see the light of the reward that will greet me in the end.  

I'm not capable, but God's spirit in me is very capable. 

The beauty of Jesus is that He never asks us to figure all of life out. He simply says follow Him. Follow Him in this minute and the next and the next .... so step by imperfect step, I do. 

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment