Thursday, August 29, 2013

From A Bigger Perspective

One thing I learned over the past year is how everything is under God’s prerogative. He gives and takes away, He alters schedules and plans, He accomplishes His will whatever it takeseven if it requires parting oceans and sending His own Son to die. He sees things from a bigger perspective and when things do not make sense to us, to Him, everything is happening according to plan.

Sometimes God removes good things from our lives for our good. 

In times of suffering, I've learned not to ask for relief, but to ask God to give me what I need to go through what He has allowed into my life and that I would glorify and honor Him in the process. I don't know what I need and I want His will to be done not mine. I trust Him. 

It's during hard times that I grow the most. I prefer the good times like everyone, but am not afraid of the hard times because of what I've seen God do.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment