Monday, August 26, 2013

From The Pit To The Palace

God wants us to search for the diamonds in our situation, even if it's in a sewer. Seeing the good in our situation and giving thanks to God is what He wants to hear form us.

Hope means "to expect something good to happen".

I've made up my mind that I won't let my no's keep me from trusting for my yes. That is my plan— trust and obey no matter what it looks like or how it feels.

The longer we have to wait, the better the answer will be. Zachariah and Elizabeth had no idea that their prayer for a child as a young married couple started a chain reaction of events that would change the world. And so if we've been praying for something and God seems silent, just remember our role models, Zachariah and Elizabeth.

Our waiting requires expectancy.

During my health journey, it took a little over a year but God did answer with yes- and when He did, it was more amazing than anything I had hoped for. I went from the pit to the palace.

Our "yes" also contains a greater purpose. It’s our job to find out what that is. Ask God for wisdom with what to do with your yes— for how to manage it and maintain it and multiply it. God’s yes is an investment into your life. He wants to see a return (Matthew 25:14-30).

Remember, it’s not all about you. God’s yes in your life isn’t only for you. It involves you, it blesses you, it helps you, it positions you, it empowers you, but it’s not just for you.

God blesses us daily and He expects us to share those blessings with others.

God started healing my body from mercury poisoning with Whole Body Vibration and He wants me to share my blessings with others. My husband and I have prayed diligently over how God wants us to multiply our blessings. We're opening Circulation Nation, A Whole Body Vibration Studio in Simpsonville, SC in a few weeks. We are so very excited! We can't wait to see how He is going to work in someone's else's pit and redeem their health issues. GOD IS SO GOOD!

When you pray to be used by God, you better believe He will use you. ✞

I am so humbled to be part of his story.

Blessings,
Dalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment